Step 12: Now at this stage, we start to work on character. So I close the background details Group. And so here we can see only the base character sketch. This second stage of the process, and the most important, was all about the color palette and overall tonality of the image. Here as you see, my color layer is underneath the line art layer, and with a large soft brush started to build up the general color scheme.
9th December 2011 at 16:29
- Create a liquid chocolate pouring in Next Limit’s Realflow 4 and Autodesk 3dsmax 2009 - 1,118,776 views
- How to Paint a Story Book Character in Adobe Photoshop - 133,535 views
- Making of Jeremiah 2d Painting tutorial in Adobe Photoshop CS3 - 129,818 views
- Painting a Santa Christmas Greeting Card with Adobe Photoshop - 114,700 views
- Making of ‘Calamity Jane Dare to Death’ in Autodesk 3ds max - 112,657 views